Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed 4' x 4' x 11" - 1" Profile
- $ 98 76 98.76
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Everyone - from the beginner gardener to the expert
About this item
- Easy to install
- 16 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
Looking for a small garden that delivers on looks, functionality and flexibility? This two-level raised garden bed has got you covered. As pictured, your 11-inch-high raised garden gives you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like carrots and radishes, as well as tall plants like tomatoes or corn. With 16 square feet of available planting area this is a great starter garden for you to build on.
Simple to install. Each modular kit includes eight of our 1” Classic Sienna composite boards, and eight 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. Want a diamond shape instead of a square? No problem, simply adjust the angles on opposing sides. Planning to grow flowers that don’t need the additional depth of an 11-inch-high garden? You can convert your kit into two 5.5-inch-high raised beds, increasing your available planting are to 32 square feet.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 1” kits, boards or brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 1” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Minimal tools required-a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
For additional information, please contact us at 1.800.914.9835
48" L x 48" W x 11" H