Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed 4' x 16' x 11" - 1" Profile
- $ 289 87 289.87
- Free shipping for Plus
Why we love this
Everyone - from the beginner gardener to the expert
About this item
- Easy to install
- 64 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
This raised garden bed is strong, long and perfectly square. A solid choice for durability and function. Reinforced with bracing boards to prevent frost push-out. If you like an organized garden, you’ll appreciate how the bracing boards divide your garden into four separate planting areas. The 11-inch-high stacked side boards give you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like garlic, as well as tall plants like tomatoes. You can redesign your garden at any time by assembling your available boards and brackets in new ways.
Easy to install. Each modular kit includes twenty-three of our 1” Classic Sienna composite boards, seventeen 1” stacking brackets and three 1” 4-Way bracing brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. You can easily convert your bed to an octagon, just by changing the angle of the brackets.
As your garden needs and expertise grow you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 1” kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 1” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Minimal tools required-a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
For additional information, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 800.914.9835
192"L x 48"W x 11"H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Shipping not available to AK, HI or Puerto Rico
- Large item delivery, curbside
- Delivery agent will call and set up delivery appointment
5 year warranty