- Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items
- Suggested delivery date of at least 2 days before your event
- Sunflowers are phototropic, meaning that the blooms will follow the light. Make sure arrangements are evenly lit to prevent shifting.
12 Piece Corsage & Boutonniere Includes:
- 6 Corsages
- 6 Boutonniere
- Flower food
- Care Instructions
- 1 Hot Pink Rose
- 1 Viking Pom (bloom)
- 1 V. Pitt (lateral)
- 1 Hot Pink Rose
- 2 Viking Pom (bloom)
- 1 Green Dianthus
- 1 V. Pitt (laterals)
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
These flowers are shipped dry and may appear "wilted" when you first receive them. This is natural, as they have been without water for over 24 hours and are very thirsty. The initial hydration process is imperative so your flowers are at optimum freshness and appearance. Allow time for your flowers to revitalize (8 hours minimum).
Follow the Care Guidelines Below:
- Unpack flowers immediately upon arrival
Corsages, Boutonnieres and Rose Petals
- These will arrive in clear cases and are easily removed from the shipping box
- Place boutonnieres, corsages, and rose petals inside a refrigerator between 34-36 degrees
- Keep boutonnieres’ and corsages refrigerated until the last possible moment
- Transport boutonnieres’ and corsages in the clear cases they were delivered in. This will protect them until they are used
- To use, untie from box, remove water tubes and use pin included to carefully place on jacket or dress
- Place flower in a cool location out of sunlight and away from heat sources. (To maintain bloom developments keep in refrigeration at about 34-36 degrees. This will keep the flowers from opening further. Leaving at room temperature will promote natural development of bloom and will help blooms open beyond the stage at with they arrive.)
- Avoid touching flowers. Touching the petals may cause bruising that is not immediately visible but can appear as browning or wrinkles
- Do not expose the flowers to heat at any time before the function. (Do not leave outdoors or in a car, etc.)
Delivery dates and prices fluctuate with seasonal availability and demand.
Although your order takes 10 days to process, we suggest you place the order from 10 to 30 days in advance. Since flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the flowers between 8:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your flowers are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Additionally, shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances resulting in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified.
Order Cancellation Information :
Please note that all requests to cancel a floral order must be made within 4 business days of the scheduled delivery date of the order.
No deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.