Why We Love This
You'll appreciate the versatility of this ice machine—it can be used freestanding or with a built-in setup. Plus, it produces up to 120 lbs. of ice per day.
About this item
- Makes up to 120 lbs. of ice per day
- Stainless steel construction with adjustable legs for flexibility on uneven flooring
- Suitable for freestanding or built-in setup
- Produces crystal-clear, bullet-shaped ice cubes
- Ice scoop included
- Dimensions: 21 3/8L x 22 1/8W x 32 1/2H
- Requires water supply
- Gravity fed drain required
The 120-pound, freestanding icemaker from DRUXE produces up to 120 pounds of ice per day in a self-contained, 35-pound capacity storage bin. Stainless steel construction provides durability to a low-maintenance unit that is also easy to clean. The unit produces crystal clear, bullet-shaped ice cubes that work great for applications in homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores and more. Suitable for freestanding or built-in setup, it runs on a standard household electrical current and is NSF- and UL-approved for commercial use.