Epic Cam 1080P Carbine POV Camera
- $ 139 98 139.98
- Price includes shipping
About this item
Epic expands its line of wearable adventure cameras with their Epic 1080P carbine high definition point of view camera.
With the ability to record in stunning 1920x1080P high definition, the EPIC 1080P carbine captures all the action with sharp, high-definition video and crisp, clear audio. The 168º wide-angle lens brings true perspective to the video, with the option of six different video resolution settings. The EPIC 1080P carbine also doubles as a still image camera with the ability to shoot still images in 3 resolution options:8.0 mp, 5.0 mp & 3.0 mp and an action setting of up to 9 sequential images. External LCD screen displays number of video files in memory, as well as battery life and resolution setting. With multiple mounting devices the EPIC 1080P carbine is ready for any adventure.
- 1080P HD Camera
- Carbon Fiber Finish
- Nano Water repellent coating
- 1920 x 1080P HD digital video with audio and 5 video settings, 1080P @ 30FPS, 960P @ 30FPS, 720P @ 60FPS, 720P @ 30 FPS, and WVGA @ 60FPS
- Flip mode
- Multiple mount applications
- 1-9 still image action sequence
- Adjustable still image (8.0, 5.0 and 3.0 megapixel)
- 168° diagonal view angle
- 32gb sd card compatible
- Adjustable 10/30 second self timer
- Video preview / review with Epic viewer (sold separately)
- Auto balance/expose image quality control
- Operates on 3 “AAA” cell batteries
- Kit Includes: one strap mount, two strap12" and 24" long, two contoured adhesive mounts, one elbow mount and three AAA Energizer® lithium batteries
For additional questions, please contact the manufacturer's customer service center at 877-269-8490
4" L x 1.625" W x 1.25" H
Member reviews & questions
Ask & Answer
Policies & plans
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
EPIC product is covered by a One (1) Year Limited Warranty on parts and labor from the date of original purchase, and purchases must be made through an authorized dealer. The warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials. The warranty does not apply to units, which have been damaged or abused intentionally or unintentionally.
Tampering with or altering the unit will void the warranty. Any unauthorized service will void the warranty. Original sales receipt must be produced for any warranty service and a return authorization must be obtained from customer service at 877-269-8490 prior to returning product.