Lifetime Shed with Side Entry 10' x 8'
- Free Pickup
About this item
- Sturdy steel-reinforced construction
- Attractive appearance and design
- Low-maintenance design
- UV protected to prevent weather damage
- High-pitched roof allows for quick drainage of rain and snow
The Lifetime 10' x 8' Shed features doors with eight-pane windows, a slider latch lock mechanism, two large skylights, four small skylights, one shatter-proof polycarbonate window, two side windows, two screened vents, two 90" x 9" shelves and a 10-year limited warranty. Wood-grain designed floor and installation hardware included. Comes in two boxes.
Lifetime products give you that extra space needed while accenting the beauty of your backyard. The centralized location of the doors on this shed provide easy storage access, and the decorative shutters, molded wood-grain panels and simulated shingled roof ensure an attractive design that will be the envy of your neighborhood.
Features and Benefits
- Steel-Reinforced Walls: Designed with dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength
- High-Pitched Roof: Steep angle allows for quick drainage of rain and snow, and provides a spacious walk-around interior. Heavy-duty steel trusses increase strength
- Lockable Doors: Steel-reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure, and exterior padlock loop
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor: Oil, stain and slip-resistant floor surface does not crack, chip, or peel
- Screened Vents: Provide airflow and keep pests out
- Attractive Exterior: UV-protected to help prevent fading and cracking
- Stain-resistant exterior never needs painting
- Shelving System: Steel Reinforced, customizable, and adds additional storage space
- Skylight(s) : Allow(s) natural light to illuminate interior
- Powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene
- Roof structure: dual-wall polyethylene panels
- Wall structure: steel-reinforced dual-wall polyethylene panels
- Floor structure: slip-resistant dual-wall polyethylene
- Door structure: steel-reinforced polyethylene
- Door hinges: full-length galvanized steel hinge pins
- Door handle: high-impact handles with metal latch
- Door locking: exterior padlock loop with two deadbolts on interior of left door
- Screened vents: two screened vents
- Assembly: secure-fastened assembly with high-grade metal screws
- Shelves: two 90"W x 9"D shelves
- Skylights: four small skylights
- Nominal dimensions: 10' x 8'
- Footprint: 118"W x 94"D
- Exterior dimensions: 116"W x 92"D x 96"H
- Exterior roof dimensions: 120"W x 96:"D
- Eave depth: 2"
- Fascia height: 1.5"
- Roof pitch: 6:12
- Door opening dimensions: 56"W x 76"H
- Interior headroom (truss to floor): 80.5"
- Interior dimensions: 114"W x 90"D x 71-95"H
- Square feet: 71.25 sq. ft.
- Cubic feet: 494.5 cubic feet
- Roof support trusses: three steel A-frame trusses
• Nominal Dimensions: 10 ft. x 8 ft. (3,04 m x 2,43 m)
• Footprint: 118 in. W x 94 in. D (299,7 cm x 238,7 cm)
• Exterior Dimensions: 116 in. W x 92 in. D x 96 in. H (294,6 x 233,6 x 243,8 cm)
• Exterior Roof Dimensions: 120 in. W x 96 in. D (304,8 cm x 243,8 cm)
• Eave Depth: 2 in. (5,08 cm)
• Fascia Height: 1.5 in. (3,8 cm)
• Roof Pitch: 6:12 • Door Opening Dimensions: 56 in. W x 76 in. H (142,2 cm x 193,0 cm)
• Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 80.5 in. (204,4 cm) • Interior Dimensions: 114 in. W x 90 in. D x 71 - 95 in. H (289,5 x 228,6 x 180,3 - 241,3 cm) • Square Feet: 71.25 ft2 (6,61 m2)
• Cubic Feet: 494.5 ft3 (14 m3)