About this item
- Highly portable hearing aid batteries easy to take with you
- Long tabs make them simple to use
- Recommended by the Arthritis Foundation
- #1 trusted brand of doctors and pharmacists
- #1 recommended hearing aid battery by Pharmacy Times
With Duracell® Hearing Aid Size 10 Batteries (32 ct.), you can ensure you're using the most trusted brand for your hearing aid. Duracell hearing aid batteries are well-known for their longevity and quality, making them an ideal choice for most needs.
About Duracell Hearing Aid Size 10 Batteries
This pack comes with 32 size 10 Duracell hearing aid batteries. Its lightweight packaging makes it easy to open the batteries and each battery's long tab design is for simple insertion and removal. All Duracell hearing aid batteries are color coated so you can find your perfect size, with this size 10 batteries being an eye-catching yellow.
Is Duracell a Trusted Brand for Hearing Aid Batteries?
Yes! Thanks to its top-quality design and thoughtful features, Duracell is the number-one recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists, as well as the number-one brand endorsed by the Pharmacy Times publication. It's also the most recommended brand by the Arthritis Foundation, thanks to its ease of use. Duracell hearing aid batteries also resist gassing and leaking, with its Duralock Power Preserve Technology guaranteeing up to four years of storage. Duracell's continuous reputation for creating durable hearing aid batteries means you can rest assured that they're a great choice for any hearing aid user.
How Should I Care for My Duracell Hearing Aid Size 10 Batteries?
There are several measures to take to ensure the longevity and proper functionality of your Duracell hearing aid batteries. Here are some of our top tips:
- Use older hearing aid batteries before newer ones.
- Store unused batteries in a cool and dry place at normal room temperature.
- Don't remove the plastic tab from the batteries until you're ready to use them. Once the tab is removed, wait a minute before inserting into your hearing aid to allow for it to reach its maximum effectiveness.
- Wash hands before handling new batteries as dirt and residue to alter the efficiency of the batteries.
- These Duracell hearing aid batteries are free of mercury and non-hazardous, so they can be disposed of in the garbage after use, or turn them over to a local battery drop-off point.