About this item
- Preferred by most professional chefs
- Ideal for frying, sautéing, searing, browning and making small casseroles
- Induction-ready, tri-ply clad construction provides quick and even heat distribution
- Smooth surface and contoured sides for flipping or stirring
- Riveted, large cast stainless steel side handles
The Daily Chef 10" Tri-Ply Clad Round Au Gratin Pan is ideal for kitchen-to-table serving and for performing a variety of kitchen tasks, such as frying, sautéing, searing, browning and making small casseroles. Its smooth surface and contoured sides are favorable for flipping and stirring, while the tri-ply clad construction provides exceptional performance with a layer of 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminum core for quick and even heat distribution, and a magnetic stainless steel outer layer, which makes this cookware ideal for induction cooking. This pan offers riveted, large cast stainless steel handles for added strength and maneuverability. This cookware is oven-safe and compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass or induction cooktops. Dishwasher safe. NSF certified.