Classic Sienna Raised Garden Bed Garden Star 12' x 12' x 11" - 1" Profile
- $ 214 63 214.63
- Free shipping for Plus
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimate arrival
Why we love this
Designed with seven separate planting sections, this raised 2-level garden bed offers plenty of options for cultivating unique combinations of flowers, fruit and veggies.
About this item
- Easy to install
- 7 separate terrace planting areas
- Create unique designs with 270° pivoting brackets
Star light, star bright! Make your garden wishes come to life with this unique raised garden bed, which will become the focal point of your yard or garden. Use the top layer to plant taller flowers like Shasta daisies (to create height) and colorful annuals in each of the points of the star. Create a berry garden, with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Each planting area can be used for different herbs or low-growing veggies, while the center section is perfect for tomatoes, or even peas (which can be trellised to our Veggie Wall).
Each modular kit includes eighteen 1” Classic Sienna straight composite boards and eighteen 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
The Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270°, allowing endless design options. For example, you can configure the boards and joints in the kit into three 5.5”-high hexagon raised beds.
As your garden needs and expertise grow, you can add on to your modular raised bed any time by purchasing additional 1” kits, boards and anchor or stacking brackets to stack or extend your garden. Curved 1” boards are also available to incorporate into your design.
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers
- Minimal tools required-a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions
Compare at price reflects online retail price of same or similar item as of 3/29/18
For additional information, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 800.914.9835
144"L x 144"W x 5.5"H