About this item
- IGI appraisal value $8,315
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.74 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 0.72 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Cushion
- Primary Diamond Color: I
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 114 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: VS2-SI1
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong & Bezel
- Certification: GIA & IGI
Framed in a halo of round prong set diamonds, this 0.72 ct. GIA certified cushion cut diamond gleams atop an 18K white gold four row split band decorated in a dazzling display of graduating accent diamonds. Twin round bezel set diamonds sparkle along either side of the band’s undercarriage, heightening the glamorous charm of this 1.74 ct. t.w. engagement ring.
Please contact Premier Diamond Collection at 646-572-2134 once your order has been placed to select a ring size
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.