About this item
- Dazzle her with this 1.49 ct. round-brilliant solitaire ring set in 14K yellow gold
1.49 CT. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14K Yellow Gold (H, SI1)
Lab-Grown Diamonds have the same chemical, physical, and optical properties as mined diamonds. The only difference between Lab-Grown and earth-mined diamonds is their point of origin. Guaranteed origin, full disclosure, and commitment to transparency, assure that Lab-Grown Diamonds are conflict-free. We proudly offer diamonds grown in a technologically advanced facility using modest amounts of energy, and having very little direct impact on the environment. Lab-Grown diamonds do not undermine the sustainability of natural systems or our environment, allowing future generations to have the natural resources they need.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.
- Lab-Grown Diamond Weight: 1.49 ct.
- Diamond Color: H
- Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Diamond Shape: Round-Brilliant
- Diamond is Type IIa
- Lab-Grown Diamond Minimum Cut Grade: Good
- Metal: 14K
- Setting Type/Style: 8 Prong
- Band Width: 3.1mm/2.1mm (maximum width near top of shank and minimum width at lowest/narrowest part near the sizing bar)
- Available Finger Sizes: 4-9 (half sizes available)
- You will be contacted within one business day after order has been processed and approved to verify ring size needed
Express - 1 to 2 business days