Premier Diamond Collection 1.42 CT. T.W. Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Ring in 18K White Gold - GIA & IGI (I, VS1)
About this item
- IGI appraisal value $14,510
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.42 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 1.15 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Round
- Primary Diamond Color: I
- Primary Diamond Clarity: VS1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 18 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI1-2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
This stunning engagement ring features a 1.15 ct. round brilliant cut diamond set atop an 18K white gold cathedral band, lined with a single thread of eighteen sparkling round diamonds. A striking balance of glamour and class, this exquisite GIA certified diamond ring totals at 1.42 ct.
Please contact Premier Diamond Collection at 646-572-2134 once your order has been placed to select a ring size
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.
- Rings elegantly presented in a sleek wooden box with black leatherette lined interior.
- 18 Diamonds = 0.27 CTW
- Every Premier Diamond Collection piece is unique, hand-crafted and ethically sourced.