1.33 ct. t.w. Cushion Diamond Halo Mellee 14K White Gold Ring (GIA)
Financing available! Click here.
About this item
- Cushion-cut diamond with halo
- 33 round diamonds around the center stone and down the shank
- 14K white gold setting
The diamonds set in this ring were selected from thousand of diamonds; they must pass strict quality assurance criteria that go far beyond industry standards. Our expert team of gemologists evaluates diamonds differently taking into consideration not only whether a diamond looks good on paper, but whether it meets highest visual standards for beauty and brilliance. Two diamonds can have the same specifications, but if one has not been cut well, they will not sparkle equally. Perfection is our goal when it comes to our jewelry production. The jeweler also took the time to ensure that the yellow diamond's setting was made in yellow gold, as opposed to the rest of the ring. We never compromise at any stage in the making of our jewelry whether it is the workmanship or the quality of our products. Our one of a kind Diamond Ring collection has a comfort fit shank with a head customized for this diamond. You can view a copy of the GIA certificate for this ring in additional photos. For added security, the girdle of the diamond is laser-inscribed with the GIA certificate number. You can view a copy of the GIA certificate for this ring in additional photos.
- Carat Total Weight: 1.33 ct. t.w.
- GIA Certified Cushion Cut Diamond
- Center Stone Weight: 1.00
- Color: I
- Clarity: VS+
- Mounting: 14K White Gold Halo Mellee Setting
- Engagement Side Stones: 33 Round Brilliant (0.33 ct. t.w.)
- Side Stones Quality: H-I, VS
- Comfort Fit Shank Custom Head
- Diamonds are guaranteed all natural, non-treated and non-conflict
- Ring Standard Size Seven, Available in all sizes
USA And Imported