About this item
- Utilizes a pressure balancing mixing cartridge
- Hot Limit Safety Stop
- Plaster guard
PULSE TruTemp Pressure Balance 1/2in Rough-In Valve
PULSE ShowerSpas introduces their Pressure Balanced Rough-In Valve with Brushed Nickel Trim Kit!
This valve utilizes a pressure balancing mixing cartridge to ensure constant water temperature in response to changes in water pressure (e.g. flushing a toilet). The valve also comes equipped with an adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop to reduce the risk of scalding. The brushed nickel finish pairs beautifully with the Kauai ShowerSpa. The plaster guard is to be used as a guide during installation.
- Replaces your existing valve in minutes
- Durable brass valve body - ideal material for prolonged contact with water
- Decorative brushed nickel finish
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains constant output temperature in response to changes in relative hot and cold supply pressure
- Friction-Fit™ Trim provides a clean, sleek look without mounting screws
- Adjustable Hot Limit Safety Stop limits the amount of hot water allowed to mix with cold to reduce the risk of accidental scalding
- Plaster guard is designed to serve as a mounting guide for installation
- Tub spout cap is used to plug pipe leading to tub spout assembly if you have a ShowerSpa with no tub spout
- Separate temperature and flow control available with just a twist or lift of a handle
- 1/2" pressure-balanced rough-in Valve with integrated stops and HJ-40 cartridge
- 2.5 GPM/9.5 LPM
Manufacturer's three year limited warranty
7.25" x 7.25" x 5"
Standard - 2 to 6 business days
Premium - 2 to 4 business days
Express - 1 to 2 business days
- Delivery is not available in AK, HI or Puerto Rico.