About this item
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.29 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 1.04 CT.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Radiant
- Primary Diamond Color: G
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 32 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI2-I1
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
Wrapped in a halo of round prong set diamonds, this 1.04 CT. radiant-cut diamond gleams atop an 18K white gold cathedral band lined with a single thread of glittering accent diamonds. A striking balance of glamour and class, this GIA certified diamond ring totals at 1.29 CT. T.W.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.