1.25 CT. Round Brilliant Lab-Grown Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 18K White Gold w/ Platinum Prongs (I, VS2)
Financing available! Click here.
- $ 5,999 00 5999.00
- Free shipping
- Enter ZIP Code for shipping options
- Estimated arrival
About this item
- IGI Certification
- 1.25 total carat weight set in 18K white gold
- Platinum prongs
Lab-Grown Diamonds have the same chemical, physical, and optical properties as mined diamonds. The only difference between Lab-Grown and earth-mined diamonds is their point of origin. Guaranteed origin, full disclosure, and commitment to transparency, assure that Lab-Grown Diamonds are conflict-free. These diamonds are grown in a technologically advanced facility using modest amounts of energy, and having very little direct impact on the environment. Lab-Grown diamonds do not undermine the sustainability of natural systems or our environment, allowing future generations to have the natural resources they need.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.
- Lab-Grown Minimum Diamond Weight: 1.25 ct.
- Minimum Diamond Color: I
- Minimum Diamond Clarity: VS2
- Diamond Shape: Round-Brilliant
- Diamond is Type IIa
- Diamond Minimum Cut Grade: Very Good
- Metal: 18K with Platinum Prongs
- Setting Type/Style: 6 Prong
- Certification: IGI
- Available Finger Sizes: 4-9 (half sizes available)
- You will be contacted within one business day after order has been processed and approved to verify ring size needed