Premier Diamond Collection 1.24 CT. T.W. Pear Shape Diamond Ring in 18K White Gold - GIA & IGI (H, SI2)
About this item
- IGI appraisal value $9,545
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.24 T.W.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 1.01 CT.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Pear
- Primary Diamond Color: H
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI2
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 18 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: SI1-2
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
This stunning engagement ring features a 1.01 CT. pear-shape diamond set atop an 18K white gold cathedral band, lined with a single thread of eighteen sparkling round diamonds. A fine balance of glamour and class, this GIA certified diamond ring totals at 1.24 CT. T.W.
Diamond Buying Guide Learn the basics of diamond buying, including the essential four Cs of diamonds. Find out more in our Diamond Buying Guide.
- Rings elegantly presented in a sleek wooden box with black leatherette lined interior
- 18 Diamonds = 0.23 CTW
- Every Premier Diamond Collection piece is unique, hand-crafted and ethically sourced
- Please contact Premier Diamond Collection at 646-572-2134 once your order has been placed to select a ring size