About this item
- IGI appraisal value $6,085
- Available Ring Sizes: 4-11 Including Quarter Sizes
- Metal: 18K White Gold
- Diamond Total Weight: 1.05 ct.
- Primary Diamond Weight: 0.60 ct.
- Primary Diamond Cut: Round
- Primary Diamond Color: I
- Primary Diamond Clarity: SI1
- Primary Diamond Setting Type: Prong
- Diamond Sidestone: 90 Rounds
- Diamond Sidestone Color: G-H
- Diamond Sidestone Clarity: VS2-SI1
- Diamond Sidestone Settings: Prong
- Certification: GIA & IGI
This stunning engagement ring features an 18K white gold split band lined in graduating diamonds that parts elegantly into three rows, framing a 0.60 CT. GIA-certified, round, brilliant diamond. Three rows of micro pave diamonds decorate both sides of the ring’s undercarriage, adding a dazzling finishing touch to this 1.05 CT. diamond ring.