Zwilling Carrara Plus 10" Fry Pan
About this item
- Durable CeraForce Ultra ceramic nonstick coating provides quick release, perfect browning and fast cleanup
- Eco-friendly CeraForce Ultra coating is PFOA and PTFE free for no harmful fumes
- Made from pure aluminum, the thick cold forged body heats up rapidly, evenly and efficiently
- Thick, uncoated aluminum rim is extremely durable and chip resistant
- Anti-slip, ergonomic phenolic stay-cool handle with a metal cap offers a secure grip
Zwilling Carrara Plus puts a stylish spin on traditional nonstick. Named for the Tuscan town famous for the marble that shares its name, these fry pans feature the white CeraForce Ultra ceramic nonstick coating. With this exclusive coating, each fry pan boasts incredible release and easy cleanup.
Beautiful and ultra-durable, this PFOA and PTFE-free coating provides a blank canvas on which chefs can brown food beautifully—the white ceramic allows for easy monitoring of the cooking process. The cold-forged, extremely pure aluminum body and sturdy construction provide even heat distribution. An added bonus: the thick, uncoated aluminum rim is extremely sturdy—protecting against the chips that can occur when utensils hit against the pan while cooking.
Benefits of this size: A medium pan means a middle ground where more can fit in the pan without overcrowding with minimal sacrifice of heat retention.
Commonly used for: Frying three eggs or two chicken breasts, frying latkes, reheating leftovers, and sauteing a large number of vegetables.