Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo, Frozen (32 oz., 2 pk.)
About this item
- Zatarain's blackened chicken over penne pasta in a zesty, creamy cheese sauce
- Just the right amount of Cajun spice
- Easy to prepare in minutes for lunch or dinner
Family night just got easier! For a quick and easy meal, reach for Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo, made with penne pasta, creamy Alfredo sauce, blackened chicken and a special blend of spices.
A Unique New Orleans Twist on Classic Chicken Alfredo
Featuring penne pasta in a zesty, creamy cheese sauce with seasoned grilled white meat chicken, this dish puts a unique New Orleans twist on classic chicken alfredo. No prep time needed, just heat in the microwave or oven. Perfect for an easy weeknight dinner for anyone from families to college students.
Delicious, Easy Ways to Customize Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo
Although this blackened chicken alfredo is great as-is, sometimes you want to try something new. Here are some ideas on how to enhance your Zatarain's Blackened Chicken meal:
- Serve with bread to sop up every bit of creamy sauce. Use a French baguette to keep the New Orleans theme going.
- If you happen to have leftovers, bring to work the next day cold and pile atop a bowl of greens for a fun take on chicken salad. The combination of salad, chicken, noodles and creamy sauce will help keep you full until dinner.
- Zatarain's Chicken Alfredo offers the perfect amount of Cajun spice but may be considered mild to chili-heads. If this is the case with you, don't be afraid to grab your favorite bottle of hot sauce! The hot sauce combined with the chicken, noodles and creamy sauce is sure to be utterly delectable.