Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo (32 oz., 2 pk.)
About this item
- Zatarain's blackened chicken over penne pasta in a zesty, creamy cheese sauce
- Just the right amount of Cajun spice
- Easy to prepare in minutes for lunch or dinner
Enjoy a taste of classic New Orleans cuisines with delicious Zatarain's® Blackened Chicken Alfredo. Each tray cooks in the microwave quickly, so you can enjoy a zesty, wholesome and satisfying meal anywhere, anytime.
About Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo
This pack contains two 32-oz. trays of frozen blackened chicken alfredo, which is about eight servings total. It's made by Zatarain's, a food company well-known for crafting authentic and easy-to-prepare New Orleans meals for people across the country to savor. Zatarain's chicken alfredo is made with grilled white meat chicken seasoned with Cajun-style spices, penne pasta and a cream-based cheese sauce, which comes together for a perfect mix of flavors and textures.
Is This Blackened Chicken Alfredo Ideal for the Whole Family?
Yes! This can be a delicious and fun meal whether you are cooking for yourself, your significant other or your children. Zatarain's blackened chicken alfredo recipe's creamy taste and zesty notes are sure to delight any eater and its grilled white meat chicken pieces make it wholesome. Everyone will love it for its delicious flavor of pasta and cheese, but with chicken and mild spices.
Delicious, Easy Ways to Customize Zatarain's Blackened Chicken Alfredo
Absolutely! Although this blackened chicken alfredo is great as-is, sometimes you want to try something new. Here are some ideas on how to enhance your Zatarain's Blackened Chicken meal:
- Serve with bread to sop up every bit of creamy sauce. Use a French baguette to keep the New Orleans theme going
- If you happen to have leftovers, bring to work the next day cold and piled atop a bowl of greens for a fun take on chicken salad. The combination of salad, chicken, noodles and creamy sauce will help keep you full until dinner
- Zatarain's Chicken Alfredo offers the perfect amount of Cajun spice but may be considered mild to chili-heads. If this is the case with you, don't be afraid to grab your favorite bottle of hot sauce! The hot sauce combined with the chicken, noodles and creamy sauce is sure to be utterly delectable