Yellow Potatoes (10 lbs.)
About this item
- Yellow skin/yellow flesh potato
- Tastes subtly sweet, rich and buttery
- Brand may vary by club
With this batch of Yellow Potatoes, you can enjoy numerous meals that star this delicious, wholesome vegetable. This 10-pound pack is excellent for stocking up at home or for use during brunch, lunch or dinner service in restaurants.
About Yellow Potatoes
Tasty and versatile golden potatoes offer a lightly sweet taste and a rich butter finish when baked, fried or boiled. Each pack comes with 10 pounds of potatoes, so you can easily enjoy these over the course of several meals or for the holidays at home, or for use in restaurants or catering companies. Since Butter Golden Yellow Potatoes are the tuber of golden potato plants, they are a vegetable rich in vital nutrients, with their delicious flavor and texture making them a favorite for diners everywhere.
Who Will Appreciate These Yellow Potatoes?
Any potato lover! These delicious baby gold potatoes are loaded with flavor, have a crave-worthy texture and make just about every meal better. They're great added to breakfast, lunch and dinner, for everyday occasions as well as holidays and so on. Create a meal or side dish using golden potatoes and your family (even the pickiest of the kids) will come running to the table. After rinsing and patting dry, butter gold potatoes are ready to go. Peel them, leave the skin on, mash, boil, bake, fry, do whatever your taste buds tell you and you are sure to create a tasty meal.
What Are Some Fun Recipes Using Yellow Potatoes?
Golden potatoes are sensational prepared a number of ways. Their versatility is what makes a 10-pound bag like this a true value. Here are some of our favorite ways to devour baby gold potatoes:
- Mexican jacket potatoes: rub clean spud skins with a bit of oil. Sprinkle with salt and poke a few holes in each potato with a fork. Bake until the skin is crispy and loose. Butterfly each potato once slightly cooled and top with your choice of shredded cheese, black beans, salsa and guacamole.
- Make a classic mash with a spin. Boil three or four golden potatoes as you would to make mashed potatoes. Do the same with a large celery root that has been washed, peeled and trimmed. Mash these vegetables together when both are cooked tender, mix with sour cream, butter and chives for a reduced-carb take on mashed potatoes.
- Boil potatoes until soft, slice and layer in a casserole pan with lots of shredded cheese to make potatoes au gratin. Top with breadcrumbs before baking for added texture.
- Don't forget about homemade fries and breakfast hash!