Xbox Live 12 Month - $59.99
About this item
- Xbox is a video gaming brand created an downed by Microsoft
- It represents a series of video game consoles developed by Microsoft
- The brand also represents applications (games), streaming services, and an online service Xbox Live
- The brand was first introduced in 2001 in the U.S. with the launch of the original Xbox console. Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft for use with its Xbox One games console
- Described as "Netflix for video games", the Xbox Game Pass grants users access to a catalog of games from a range of publishers for a single monthly subscription price
No Expiration Date or Service Fees
Works at Microsoft Store on Xbox consoles (Xbox Live required), Windows 10 PCs, and online. Not redeemable in physical stores.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."