Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay White Wine (1.5 L)
About this item
- Aromas of tropical fruit with a hint of cinnamon and maple
- Vibrant, medium-bodied wine with a rich, toasty finish
- Pairs with appetizers, including grilled summer vegetables and fresh fruits
- Winemaking using modern technology and unique growing techniques
- Wines for everyday enjoyment, since 1979
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Chardonnay White Wine displays aromas of rich tropical fruit combined with a hint of cinnamon and maple. A medium body with vibrant acidity showcases characteristic flavors of ripe pear and green apple, leading to a toasty finish with vanilla oak notes. Sip this chardonnay wine on its own or pair it with delightful appetizers and hearty dishes like lemon pepper chicken. Grapes in this California wine are sourced from the Lodi region. By using state-of-the-art winemaking technology, employing unique growing techniques and cultivating relationships with the local growers, Woodbridge is able to produce high quality grapes for an excellent bottle of wine. Chill this chardonnay wine in the refrigerator for two to two and a half hours before serving at around 50°F. Crafted for over 30 years and perfect for every day, Woodbridge offers approachable white wines that you don't have to overthink. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.