Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine (1.5 L)
About this item
- Aromas of cherries, berries, cedar, brown sugar and toast
- Flavors of berries, toasted marshmallow, chocolate, graham cracker and toasty caramel finish
- Medium-bodied wine pairs deliciously with grilled meats and tomato-based pasta dishes
- Winemaking using modern technology and unique growing techniques
- Wines for everyday enjoyment, since 1979
Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is a medium-bodied California wine that opens with enticing aromas of cherries, berries, rich cedar, brown sugar and toast. This delicious red wine bestows flavors of berries, toasted marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate. Medium-bodied and with a pleasing complexity of flavors, this cabernet sauvignon wine pairs deliciously with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes and chili. Many of the grapes used to make this Woodbridge wine are harvested from California vineyards where warm days and cool breezes cultivate fully mature grapes that consistently produce well-balanced and fruit-expressive red table wine. Crafted to increase richness and soften tannins, this bottle of wine has a toasty caramel finish. Store this cabernet sauvignon wine at room temperature, then chill for 30 to 60 minutes and serve at approximately 60°F. Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi wines are fruit-forward and balanced, making them ideal for everyday enjoyment. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.