Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (750 ml)
About this item
- Well-balanced, aromatic and fruit-forward
- Flavors of lemon, grapefruit, peach and tropical fruit
- Versatile, enjoy on its own or with a meal
- New Zealand appellated, vintage may vary
- 94 points, Wine Review Online
This Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc is quintessentially Marlborough. The wine has zesty citrus flavors of grapefruit and lemon that blend seamlessly with the wine’s abundant peach, pear and tropical fruit notes. Well-balanced and aromatic, the fruit-forward palate hints at Marlborough’s classic notes of fresh lemongrass and dried herbs. Showcasing a brilliant straw color, this elegant and medium-bodied Sauvignon Blanc refreshes the palate with a clean, crisp finish.