Westinghouse WGen5300v 5,300/6,600-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator
Why we love this
Ideal as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home, this generator produces 5,300 peak watts and 6,600 running watts.
About this item
- 5,300 peak watts, 6,600 running watts
- Fuel efficient, up to 20-hour run time (4.7 gal)
- Easy to start recoil cord
- VFT display - voltage output, frequency and lifetime hours
- RV and camper ready with 120V 30A outlet (TT-30R)
The Westinghouse WGen5300v Portable Generator is a convenient generator to keep you powered on the road or at your home during a power outage. With 5,300 peak watts and 6,600 running watts, this generator runs for up to 20 hours at a time with a 4.7 gallon (18 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen5300v features a powerful 274cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine with a cast iron sleeve designed for durability, featuring a built-in fuel gauge and automatic low oil shutdown. It’s equipped with an RV ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your travel trailer, keeping the air conditioner and travel necessities up and running all day long.
Easy to Use
Combined with an L14-30R outlet, it’s Transfer Switch Ready for total household power and eliminates the hassle for annoying extension cords or power strips for your home. The WGen5300v is easy to use with an intuitive control panel that houses a 120/240 Volt Selector Switch to draw more power with added flexibility and a VFT Data Center which displays real-time information to keep up with regularly scheduled maintenance. Engineered into a compact hardened-steel frame with added roll bars, foam grip handle and never-flat wheels, it lets you easily move this generator from storage to use. The WGen5300v Portable Generator is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse customer service and support network.
With the legacy of the Westinghouse brand, our series of high quality outdoor power equipment has been trusted to be the source of reliability time and time again. For over 130 years, we have harnessed ground-breaking technology and human-focused design to engineer products that have delivered innovation to the world. Our W is more than a namesake, it’s a symbol of the Westinghouse dedication to making your life easier.
- Two 5-20R household duplex outlets, one Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V twist-lock and one RV Ready 120V TT-30R receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- 120/240 Volt Selector Switch allows for more flexible power draw per outlet
- VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency and lifetime hours
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation and overload protection
- Compact hardened steel frame with foam grip handle and rugged never-flat wheels make portability easy
- EPA and CARB compliant
- Backed by a 3-year warranty and lifetime technical support
- Included: Oil, funnel, quick start guide, and user manual