Westinghouse 3,700/4,500-Watt Dual-Fuel Inverter Generator
About this item
- 4,500 Peak Watts, 3,700 Running Watts
- Dual Fuel Capability with Gasoline or Propane
- RV and Camper Ready with 120V 30A Outlet (TT-30R)
- LED Display - Remaining Run Time, Output, Fuel Level, and Volts
- Fuel efficient - Up to 18 Hour Run Time (3.4 gal)
- Remote Start and Push Button Start
The Westinghouse iGen4500 Dual Fuel generator delivers an ideal power solution for dual air conditioner RVs and campers. This fuel efficient, super quiet generator features 3,700 running watts and 4500 peak watts, an RV and camper ready 120V 30A (TT-30R) outlet, push-button electric start, an LED Data Center, and a telescoping handle with rear wheels for easy transportation. It features dual fuel capability and will be able to run on propane or gasoline.
The iGen4500 Dual Fuel inverter generator produces clean power allowing safe operation of sensitive electronics such as computers, televisions, tablets, and mobile phones. The iGen4500 Dual Fuel features remote start which is operated by key fob, adding to the convenience starting this generator from inside your home or RV. The iGen4500 also features Push Button Start on its control panel. The LED Display cycles through Remaining Run Time, Power Output, Fuel Level, and Voltage. Other indicators include Fuel Level, Electric Output, Output Ready Indicator, Overload Indicator, and Low Oil Indicator.