Viking 10.5" Charcoal Gray Enameled Cast Iron Chef Pan
About this item
- 10.5" chef's fry pan with higher sides for use as a chicken fryer and stir-frying
- Non-reactive enameled interior is metal-utensil safe and perfect for searing and more
- Durable, chip-resistant, scratch-resistant matte enamel exterior for easy cleanup
- Dual-sided pour spouts for removing excess grease and oils
- Works on all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and grill safe to 400°F/204°C
The 10.5" Viking Cast Iron Chef Pan retains and distributes heat evenly to deliver beautiful browning on everything from steaks to cornbread. Built-in left-handed and right-handed spouts make it easy to pour off grease and liquids that build up during cooking.
Viking Cast Iron Chef pan features a vitreous enamel-coated interior and exterior for easier maintenance—no seasoning is required. Viking Cast Iron is a natural addition to the Viking kitchen, maximizing the performance of Viking stoves, and all stoves, by providing the natural heat retention required for roasting, braising, searing and more. Designed for efficiency, most cooking can be done on low to medium heat. Viking Cast Iron will distribute and retain the heat evenly, allowing the pan to reach and maintain ideal cooking temperatures with lower energy requirements.
Viking Cast Iron features a non-reactive glossy enamel interior that is durable enough to handle metal utensils but will not react with foods, maintaining the flavor during cooking. While enamel is not a nonstick surface, the enamel coating does feature stick-resistant properties aiding in cleanup. The exterior of each piece is coated with matte enamel that helps resist chips and cracks while keeping maintenance to a minimum. Viking Cast Iron is safe for use on the stove, the grill, and in the oven while being elegant enough to take directly to the table for serving.