Primus The Blend Colchagua Valley (750 ml)
About this item
This item is not eligible for prepay, however you can still choose Club Pickup and pay for this item when you check in at your Club.
- Appearance: bright crimson
- Aroma: expressive and aromatic with notes of blackberry, strawberry and blueberry, mixed with hints of cinnamon, clove, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf
- Flavor: elegant, with flavors of plum and strawberry enveloped in a soft and velvety texture
- Finish: fresh acidity and round, well integrated tannins that provide a lingering finish
- Food pairing: roasted and barbecued meats and chicken, dishes with olives, arugula, lentils and spice
From the Colchagua Valley in Chile, Primus The Blend is a marriage of cabernet sauvignon, carmenere, syrah and merlot. A full-bodied wine with a lingering finish, it has ripe red and blackberry fruit flavors accented with exotic spice. The grapes are hand-picked, double sorted, fermented and left on the skins after fermentation to extract deep color and rich flavors. The best lots of the vintage are selected, married to blend harmoniously and aged in French oak for a minimum of 12 months.