USDA Prime NY Strip Steak delivered to your doorsteps (6 count or 12 count)
About this item
- USDA Prime Beef is the highest grade awarded by the USDA for meat quality
- Prime indicates an abundant amount of marbling, and ideal maturity in the product; less than 3% of all meat recieves a prime grade
- Hand trimmed and wet aged for 21 days
- Blast frozen at the peak of freshness
- Delivered to your doorstep
$5 savings on 6 count, $10 savings on 12 count
for Plus members only. Discount applied in cart.
Not available for Curbside Pickup or in-club.
This USDA Prime Boneless NY Strip Steak is the classic steak—perfected and shipped directly to your home. Wet-aged for 21 days for the deepest flavor, hand-trimmed and perfectly portioned, this well-marbled and tender NY Strip Steak is best when pan-seared and oven-finished. This is way-better-than restaurant-quality steak, plus you get to skip the waiting for a seat!
Great Cooking Methods
On the Grill - This tends to be the method of choice for meat-lovers.
- Make sure your barbecue is hot (at least 450°F).
- Brush and rub the steaks with olive oil, and season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Add your steak to the grill. Once it’s on the grill, reduce the heat to medium.
- After 4-5 minutes (depending on the thickness), it’s time to turn the steak over and let it go another 4-5 minutes on the other side. Based on a ¾ to 1 inch steak this will cook the steak to medium. Adjust cooking time to your desired liking.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes before cutting.
On the Stovetop
- Fire up a pan on medium heat, and warm up a teaspoon of oil for 1 minute.
- Season both sides of your steak with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Lay your seasoned steak in the pan. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, depending on how you like it cooked and the thickness of each steak.
In the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and grab a heavy frying pan that’s oven-safe (Cast Iron).
- Turn the stove top burner to medium high heat, and warm up the skillet until it’s hot.
- Drop a teaspoon of oil in the pan and let it heat up.
- Season your steak with olive oil, kosher salt, and black pepper.
- Sear the steak for about 60 seconds on each side. This helps seal in the juices.
- Place the pan in the oven (or transfer the steak to a cookie sheet and place in the oven).
- Roast the meat for 6-9 minutes, depending on thickness and desired temperature.
Recipe: Garlic Beef Stir Fry
- 1/10 oz. Prime NY Strip Steaks (Fully Thawed and Cut into 1/2 inch Strips)
- (3) tbsp. Lime Juice
- (6) tbsp. Low sodium Soy Sauce
- (7) tsp. Fresh Minced Garlic
- (4) tbsp. Peanut Oil (Divided) or Substitute with Vegetable Oil
- (2) lbs. Frozen Stir Fry Mix or Fresh Vegetables of Choice
- (Optional) 3-4 Cups Fully Cooked Rice (Keep Warm)
- Defrost overnight. Remove steaks from refrigerator and let steaks come to room temperature for 20-30 minutes. Remove steaks from outer packaging.
- To make marinade, combine low sodium soy sauce, fresh lime juice and fresh minced garlic into a large plastic zip sealed bag or container with lid.
- Add sliced steaks to marinade and let sit for at least 15-20 minutes at room temperature, or overnight in your refrigerator.
- Preheat large skillet or wok to medium-high heat with oil. Add in sliced steak (reserve marinade) and brown for 1-2 minutes, stirring continually to cook meat. Remove steak and set aside.
- Add stir fry mix or fresh sliced vegetables to skillet or wok and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring to keep from burning.
- Combine remaining marinade, steak and cooked vegetables together in skillet or wok and stir, cooking for 1 minute. Remove and serve over rice if desired.