USDA Prime Beef Whole Tenderloins, Bulk Wholesale Case (priced per pound)
Why We Love This
Hand-selected from grain-fed U.S. cattle, this superior cut of steak features all the juiciness, flavor and superior marbling you'd expect from a high-end steakhouse.
About this item
- USDA Prime Beef
- Hand-selected and cut from grain-fed U.S. cattle
- Excellent flavor and tenderness
- Product of the USA
Case Sale item image not to scale. Please refer to unit and case sale weights to determine actual size.
Prime tenderloin steak is known for its extremely tender, buttery soft texture while being surprisingly low in fat. This flexible cut is best prepared using any dry-heat cooking method including roasting, grilling, sautéing and smoking. For best results, let the meat rest at room temperature before cooking. Season with salt, fresh-cracked pepper and/or your favorite spices before grilling.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy