USDA Choice Angus Beef Denuded Inside Round, Bulk Wholesale Case (priced per pound)
Why We Love This
This part of the beef is typically leaner, making it optimal for making ground beef, roasts and even jerky. Comes from Angus beef that's always fresh!
About this item
- 100% hand-selected, grain-fed beef
- Fresh never frozen
- USDA approved
- Product of the USA
This primal cut of meat comes from the rear leg of the cow. The fat has been trimmed (denuded). It's a lean cut of meat, best cooked when braised or cut into thin strips and then dried or smoked to make jerky.
Case Sale Orders
- Order requires 24 hours advance notice, although the item may be available for pick-up sooner
- Given the nature of the item, online pricing, quantity and/or availability may change without notice and is subject to market demands
- Payment information may be provided either online or in-club, but final payment will always be in-club at time of pick up
- Item may be rejected prior to final payment in-club for any reason and after purchase will be subject to the Sam’s Club® Return/Refund Policy