Tyson Raw Chicken Wings, Frozen (5 lbs.)
About this item
- Uncooked chicken wings
- Ice glazed
- Minimally processed
- Chicken raised with no antibiotics ever
Due to high demand,
This item may be unavailable from time to time.
Tyson's individually frozen chicken is frozen to lock in all of that fresh taste until you're ready to serve it. It comes from chicken raised with no antibiotics ever. Raw chicken wings give you the flexibility to customize the wings by adding your favorite marinade or sauce. Once thawed, you can cook them on the stove, in the oven, or deep fry in a pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil with 2 tablespoons of chicken broth and wings to a cold skillet. Cover.
- Heat skillet to Medium High and cook covered 28-30 minutes.
- Turn 2 or 3 times, until wings are lightly browned and internal temperature on instant read thermometer reaches 180°F. (Cook thawed wings 16 to 18 minutes.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake frozen wings 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature on instant read thermometer reaches 180°F. (Bake thawed wings 44 to 48 minutes.)
Appliances vary. Cooking times are approximate. Adjust accordingly to ensure internal temperature reaches 180°F.