Due to differences in monitor resolution, color intensity may vary from actual items. Slight shade variations from actual picture may occur.
- 10 - 5 cylinder vase
- 12 Light Pink Roses
- 12 Medium Pink Roses
- 12 Lavender Roses
- 14 White Roses
- Stem length: 50 cm
For additional questions or concerns regarding this product, please contact the Floral Customer Service Department at 888-746-7726 select Opt 3 then Opt 2 for floral agents.
Flower Care and Conditioning:
Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets are shipped from the US. But before shipping your bouquet, they are prepared for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely normal. Just follow these simple steps for proper re-hydration:
- Upon arrival, remove flowers from box by cutting any straps located on the outside and inside of the box.
- Fill the vase with at least 5 - 6 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut stems diagonally approximately one inch under running water if possible.
- Immediately after cutting, place stems in the prepared containers.
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat/cold.
- Change water and re-cut stems every 2-3 days Since fresh cut flowers are perishable and affected by weather, please have someone present to receive the greens between 8 am and 12 noon if you live in a metropolitan area or 8 am to 4:30 pm if you live in a suburban or rural area. This will ensure that your greens are not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
Important Delivery Information:
Sam's Club uses FedEx or UPS for priority overnight delivery service.
- One day before your requested delivery date, you will receive an email letting you know your order has shipped. You will receive a tracking number, which you can use to track your package online at www.FedEx.com or www.UPS.com. You can also obtain your tracking number by signing into your SamsClub.com account.
- It's recommended to have someone available to receive your order on the delivery date. This will ensure that your order is not left at the doorstep or sent back for next day delivery.
- For metropolitan areas deliveries arrive between 8am and 12pm. For Suburban or rural areas deliveries arrive between 8am to 4:30pm.
- Shipments may be delayed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances such as US Custom Holds or weather which could result in shipping and/or delivery dates being modified. Please check your tracking number and contact FedEx or UPS for delivery holds or pick up options concerning weather delays.
- Although your order will be shipped overnight, please allow a minimum of 7 days for the handling and shipping process.
- No deliveries can be made on Monday, Saturday or Sunday. Holiday schedules may differ from regular shipping schedules i.e. Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, etc.
- Delivery is not available to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
To assure optimum freshness, different varieties may be substituted based on availability. In making substitutions, we take great care to ensure that we exceed your expectations, and that you will be satisfied with the flower quality and performance.
Order Cancellation Information:
We understand things happen and you might need to change or cancel your order. If you need to cancel your order, call 1-888-746-7726, and ask for floral.
- Cancellations must be received 7 business days before your scheduled delivery date.
- Please verify the requested delivery date and shipping address before completing your order.
- Refunds will not be given if the incorrect information chosen.