ArtSkills Epic Lab Trebuchet Catapult Science STEM Kit
Why we love this
Fun, Catapult STEM Activity kit teaches the science behind trebuchets and projectile physics. Build a working model and launch into learning!
About this item
- STEM Trebuchet Catapult Design Activity for Kids
- Assemble a working wooden model of a Trebuchet and launch projectiles
- Fun STEM experiments teaches kids about physics, accuracy and more
- Trebuchet Science Kit includes Targets and Projectiles to test aim
- Discover the physics and mechanics behind how Trebuchet Catapults work
- Countless options to paint, decorate and customize the model Trebuchet
- Includes a Guide with Log Sheets to write results and discoveries
- STEAM and STEM Kits teach kids important science and engineering skills
With the ArtSkills Epic Lab Trebuchet Catapult Science STEM Build and Launch Kit, kids will learn to assemble and test their own working model trebuchet. A Trebuchet is kind of long arm catapult, used to throw a projectiles. This Build and Launch Science Kit is packed with options for educational fun. Kids can build, paint and personalize the wooden catapult and then launch projectiles to hit targets. Fun science experiments are included to demonstrate projectile physics, potential energy, accuracy and precision.
Learn with STEM Kits
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. Activity kits incorporating these fields are great for young, curious minds. Kids will learn to experiment, use logic, solve problems, think creatively, test their knowledge and complete hands-on projects. This is great enrichment for children, who can take these skills with them into their education and their future.
Build and Personalize a Model Trebuchet
This fun science activity lets kids assemble a working wooden trebuchet. Clay is included for making projectiles, and the counterweight provides potential energy that lets the trebuchet really launch. Acrylic Craft Paint is included for personalization. Kids can design and customize their model for the rest of the experiments.
Launch and Learn
This science kit will teach kids about the physics and mechanics behind trebuchets. Experiments are included to test for hitting targets, distance, accuracy and more. Often used in Medieval siege campaigns, this Epic Labs Trebuchet Catapult comes with Pop-Out Castle Targets for aiming and launching practice. When the experiments are complete, it's easy to keep playing and learning. Children can come up with their own experiments, compete with siblings and friends, or just play with the trebuchet.
This Epic Lab Trebuchet Science STEM Kit for Kids includes:
- Wooden Catapult Trebuchet Pieces
- 4 Screws
- 3 Air-Dry Clay Packets
- 3 Acrylic Paint Pots
- 2 Pins
- 2 Paint Brushes
- 2 Pop-Out Target Sheets
- Embroidery Floss
- Pouch Sling
- Pop-Out Projectile Sheet
- Hanging Counterweight
- Wooden Dowel
- STEM Activity Booklet and Instructions