Member's Mark Black Pepper (5 lbs.)
About this item
- A mainstay in savory dishes
- Slightly coarser than ground black pepper for less dust
- Economy sized for restaurant/food service use
This Member's Mark™ Black Pepper (5 lbs.) bulk-sized jar makes one of the most integral spices used in cooking at home and the food service industry extra convenient. If you’re seasoning something savory, you’ll need black pepper to make it perfect. Black pepper also can be used in baked goods, where it enhances the flavor unexpectedly.
Member's Mark Black Pepper
This jumbo jar holds five-pounds of course ground black pepper and features an easy-grip handle for ease. The black pepper is produced by Tone’s®, the oldest spice company in America. Black pepper is a popular seasoning, second only in popularity to salt, and provides dishes with that extra zing of flavor.
An Essential Spice
Anyone who cooks regularly at home or in a restaurant knows the importance of black pepper. Black pepper is a staple in all types of recipes and as a seasoning for meats and veggies. Restaurants may find this five-pound jar of top-quality black pepper useful not only for the chefs to use in the kitchen but to refill pepper shakers placed on tables for customer use. It’s an economical choice for home and business use.
Tasty Ideas for Member's Mark Black Pepper
There are so many great ways to use ground black pepper since it’s such a versatile spice. It’s used in dishes across the globe, in every meal from breakfast to dinner. But here are some of our favorite ways to incorporate it into everyday meals:
- Add a pinch to deli meats like ham or turkey and make an afternoon sandwich much more interesting.
- Black pepper also pairs well with acidic fruits. Macerate some strawberries with sugar and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with black pepper and serve over vanilla ice cream for a surprisingly delicious dessert.
- When making a stir fry or fajitas, a dash of pepper in the pan will bring your meats and veggies to life.