Member's Mark Ground Cinnamon (18 oz.)
About this item
- Fragrant, tasty ground cinnamon
- Versatile spice to use in anything from coffee to cooking
With Member's Mark™ Ground Cinnamon you can stay well-stocked with the delicious and versatile spice that is used in sweet and savory cuisines across the globe. This fragrant spice is ideal for use at home and in professional kitchens and will likely be used daily for one meal or another.
About Member's Mark Ground Cinnamon by Tone's
This plastic bottle holds 18 ounces of freshly-ground cinnamon, a spice as tasty as it is healthy. It provides a wallop of antioxidants in each serving and has been shown to lower blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation in the body and make food and drinks extra-yummy! With about 729 servings per container, you’ll have plenty of chances to enjoy this high-quality cinnamon. Member’s Mark ground cinnamon is provided by Tone’s, the oldest spice company in the United States.
Who Loves Ground Cinnamon?
Anyone who loves to add a bit of warmth and sweetness to their day. Ground cinnamon is a staple in every spice rack for a reason—it is adored by kids and adults and makes just about anything taste better.
What Are Some Delicious Uses for Member's Mark Ground Cinnamon by Tone's?
Here are some of our favorite hot, cold, sweet and savory uses for delicious ground cinnamon:
- Add a dash to a fresh cup of coffee to enhance the flavor and aroma
- Cinnamon-sugar toast, anyone? Yes please! Or cinnamon-sugar pancakes, cinnamon-sugar waffles…
- …And gooey cinnamon rolls
- Overnight oats and hot breakfast cereals just aren’t the same without a pinch of the best cinnamon powder
- Make a post-workout smoothie with your milk of choice, banana, cinnamon and chia seeds and feel nourished and revitalized in just minutes
- Create Moroccan chicken! Coat chicken breast with a spice blend of cinnamon, cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic and olive oil. Bake or grill until juicy and fragrant
- Follow it up with a simple dessert and mix some cinnamon into your bowl of vanilla ice cream for a quick gourmet sweet