Member's Mark Granulated Garlic (7.25 lbs.)
About this item
- Versatile granulated garlic
- Economy size for food-service operators
- Packaged in a clear, recyclable plastic bottle
Member's Mark™ Granulated Garlic (7.25 lbs.) provides you with a convenient supply of flavorful and fragrant garlic granules. This jumbo cannister holds more than seven pounds of this indispensable seasoning, making it especially ideal for use in the food service industry.
Member's Mark Granulated Garlic
Member’s Mark sources this tasty granulated garlic from Tone’s®, America’s oldest spice and seasoning company. The plastic container features a handle that makes it easy for gripping and pouring. It’s also recyclable, so be sure to toss it in the recycling bin after it’s empty or find a way to repurpose it. With more than seven pounds of garlic, it’s ideal for busy kitchens in homes and restaurants.
Better Than Fresh Garlic
Granulated garlic contains the same flavor and aroma of fresh garlic, minus the hassle. Garlic bulbs have to be peeled and chopped in order to be used. Its thin, papery skin tends to stick to hands, which can be a true inconvenience when you are trying to put a meal together. This garlic makes cooking dinner that much faster. Granulated garlic is shelf-stable, so it keeps for months, even if used sporadically. This container is also economical, lasting much longer than an equal amount of fresh garlic.
Common Uses for Member's Mark Granulated Garlic
Garlic is a staple in most global cuisines, including Asian, Italian, Latin and American. This handy granulated garlic can be used to make a variety of dishes at home or in your food service business. Common granulated garlic uses include:
- A seasoning for meats like baked chicken, grilled steaks and sautéed seafood.
- In sauces like tomato marinara with basil, salsas and Indian or Thai curry sauces.
- Breads: make garlic twists, breadsticks, buttery garlic bread, garlic knots, and more using this savory granulated garlic.
- Flavoring veggies: especially when steaming, grilling or sautéing vegetables, like broccoli, carrots, spinach, bok choy, eggplant, mushrooms and more, granulated garlic can help bring out the veggie’s natural flavors and make them more interesting.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."