Thomas' Light Multigrain English Muffins (24oz)
Why We Love This
The Simply Improved Recipe of Thomas' Light Multi Grain English Muffins has 100 calories and 8 grams of fiber to keep your healthy lifestyle in check.
About this item
- Each tray contains 12 fork-split Light Multi-Grain English Muffins with a simply improved recipe
- Each delicious multigrain muffin has only 100 calories and is a great source of fiber (8 grams per serving)
- Baked with high-quality ingredients and signature Nooks & Crannies texture that toasts up crispy on the edges and soft in the middle
- Enjoy with your favorite spread (we suggest avocado spread) or as the perfect complement to your burger, personal pizza, and so much more!
- Create the perfect breakfast sandwich with sausage or bacon, eggs and cheese and a toasted Thomas' English Muffin
Thomas’ new simply improved recipe of Light Multi-Grain English Muffins have the butter pooling, Nooks & Crannies texture that you love. Simply like no other, they have 8 grams of fiber, 4 grams of protein and 100 calories per serving along with a delicious taste you can’t resist. Toast until golden brown and enjoy with avocado spread, use as your burger bun, or as the crust to a smart personal pizza! The possibilities are endless to enjoy Thomas’ Light Multi Grain English Muffins any time of day. Try them today and be part of a tradition of quality that Thomas’ has been proudly serving up to families like yours for more than 135 years.
Do you know the difference between Multigrain and Whole Grain? The term "multigrain" means that the product is made with more than one type of grain. Our Thomas' Light Multi Grain English Muffins are made with several different types of grain which include wheat, brown rice, oats, and ground corn. Not all multigrain products are whole grain products. If you are looking for whole grains in your diet, try our Thomas' 100% Whole Wheat English Muffins, baked with 25 grams of whole grain per serving. We hope this information is helpful in making the best choices for you and your family.