Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Chopped Salad (12.7 oz.)
About this item
- Ready to enjoy
- 10.2 oz. salad and toppings
- 2.5 fl. oz. sweet coleslaw dressing
If you’ve always wanted an extra crunch to your salad, we’ve got the answer. Taylor Farms Broccoli Crunch Chopped Salad brings you toppings such as broccoli, cauliflower, red cabbage, dried cranberries, sunflower kernels, carrots, crumbled bacon (that’s right, we said “bacon”), and our family favorite sweet coleslaw dressing.
Recipe: Garden Vegetable Chopped Salad Kit with Pan Roasted Pork and Bell Peppers
What You'll Need
- 1 – bag Taylor Farms Garden Vegetable Chopped Salad Kit
- 2 boneless pork chops, cut into bite size pieces
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil in pan on stove top over medium high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper
- Add pork chop pieces to pan and cook thoroughly
- Slice red bell pepper into bite sized strips
- Place Garden vegetable chopped salad kit in serving dish
- Add pork and red bell pepper
- Top with toppings and dressing from salad kit
The recipes appearing on the Site are either user-submitted or content generated from another third party. SamsClub.com does not sponsor, recommend, or endorse any specific recipe third party, product, service or information provided on this Site. All content provided herein is for educational purposes only. Such content is not intended to substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a medical professional. Consult your medical professional for guidance before changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program; especially if you are under eighteen (18) years old, pregnant, nursing, or have health problems. Neither the author nor SamsClub.com assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
If you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies, always read the ingredient list carefully for all food products prior to consumption. If the ingredient list is not available on the food product, check with the food manufacturer, or do not consume the product.