Tattooed Chef Cauliflower Crust Cheese Pizza, Frozen (2 pk.)
About this item
- Crunchy, irresistible crust and 100% wholesome ingredients
- Gluten free
- Contains 1/3 cup of veggies per serving
- Excellent source of protein, calcium, and vitamins A and C
- Makes a great appetizer or dinner for pizza night
Who would have thought that one of the world’s favorite vegetables could actually be made into a pizza? The irresistible crunchy cauliflower crust is topped with not just ONE cheese, but two different cheeses: mozzarella and provolone. Add your favorite gourmet toppings like shrimp, prosciutto, or bacon for a custom treat that's perfect for family pizza nights, as an appetizer, or as a sneaky (but tasty) way to get the kids to eat their vegetables.
Tattooed Chef Creates Plant Based Items
Just a short drive Southeast from the Tattooed Chef plant in Proseddi lies Italy’s third largest city (Naples) right on the Mediterranean Sea. According to many historians, this was the birthplace of today’s modern pizza - in the rich growing region known as Campania, Italy. Tattooed Chef has a rich history of creating a variety of plant-based items from this beautiful Italian countryside. No wonder they are credited with creating one of the world’s first Cauliflower Pizzas and bringing it to the States. This is the perfect item for those nights when you need a quick meal while keeping it a healthy selection for the entire family.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove all packaging and film; place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let stand for one minute before slicing.