Eccotemp i12 Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater with Horizontal Vent Kit
About this item
- Whole home indoor, gas powered tankless water heater, rated at 3 GPM that activates only on demand and no pilot light needed, reducing energy consumption
- Sleek, modern design with black tempered glass front panel featuring an easy to use LED display controls
- Features fully automatic temperature controls with an energy saving mode and child lock technology
- Safe electronic ignition system; Plugs into standard 110v electrical outlet with UL-listed cord
- Uses standard 1/2" NPT water fittings and comes with horizontal venting allowing for a convenient and quick installation
The Eccotemp i12-LP Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater with Horizontal Vent Kit includes the i12-LP Tankless Water Heater, a 2.5" to 3" stainless steel adapter, and the 3" Horizontal Vent Kit.
Revolutionary New Design
The Eccotemp i12 Liquid Propane 3 GPM Tankless Water Heater is unlike any other tankless water heater on the market today. The Eccotemp i12-LP is perfect for vacation cabins, cottages, and smaller homes. This tankless hot water model features sleek black tempered glass paneling, fully automatic temperature controls for precision, and an easy-to-read touch screen. The LED temperature display shows output temperature and GPM flow. The i12-LP is also equipped with child locking technology for added safety—great for homes with little ones present.
Liquid Propane-Powered Indoor Model
The Eccotemp i12-LP is designed for small to medium hot water production when you are using more than one hot water application at the same time. This tankless hot water heater model offers a 35-40 degree Fahrenheit temperature rise when operating at a flow rate of 3 GPM and a 77-degree Fahrenheit temperature rise at 1.5 GPM.
What’s in the Box
The The Eccotemp i12-LP Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater with Horizontal Vent Kit comes ready to install. The 110-volt UL listed power cord powering the internal exhaust fan and digital display. The i12 only pulls about 2 watts while idle and 1.07 Amps during operation, making it an ideal energy efficient appliances.
What are the signs your hot water heater is going out?
Worried that your hot water heater is about to break? The most common indicators include insufficient or unusual-smelling hot water. Gritty or discolored water is also a sign of a faulty hot water heater, as well as unusual sounds and leaking. Another important factor to consider is the age of your hot water heater. If it's time to replace your hot water heater, the Eccotemp i12-LP Indoor Liquid Propane Tankless Water Heater with Horizontal Vent Kit is a smart and reliable choice.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."