Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit (12 oz.)
Why we love this
A salad that's good for you and tastes good too. This kit has it all—crunch, texture, sweetness, and not to mention, 7 healthy superfoods.
About this item
- Nutrient-dense salad contains 7 superfoods
- Serves up to 4
- Vegetable salad kit contains poppyseed dressing
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Perhaps you’ve heard about the benefits that kale can offer, but you haven’t found a type of kale that you’ve enjoyed yet. This Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit (12 oz.) could be the kale salad kit that helps to change your mind and make you a fan of this delicious vegetable.
What’s In the Eat Smart® Sweet Kale Salad?
What makes this chopped kale salad kit so special? It has a unique blend of ingredients that include kale, chicory, green cabbage, julienned broccoli stalk, and Brussels sprouts. In addition, it includes a range of toppings, including roasted pumpkin seeds, which provide added crunch, along with dried cranberries for tartness and sweetness.
Why Is a Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit a Good Idea?
First, this kale chopped salad kit features a wealth of healthy ingredients. The kit can be a good introduction to kale and other superfoods for many people. This is a 100% vegetarian option that is also 100% clean. It’s a gluten-free food, as well. Each of the bags is 12 ounces, and it should be enough to provide servings for several people.
What Else Could You Do with the Sweet Kale Vegetable Salad Kit?
While the sweet kale vegetable salad kit here comes with the dressing already included, that doesn’t mean you have to stop there. It’s possible to add other elements to the salad if you’d like. You could add diced apple, low-fat cheese, and lean chicken breast for added protein. You can keep creating new types of salads and flavors. The culinary possibilities are endless!
Sweet Kale Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Taylor Farms Sweet Kale Chopped Kit
- 2 Large chicken breasts, cooked and sliced in half crosswise (4 pieces)
- 4 Ciabatta sandwich rolls
- Preheat the oven broiler. Quickly toast ciabatta sandwich rolls under the broiler, taking care not to burn. In a large bowl, combine the Taylor Farms Sweet Kale Chopped Kit with half of the dressing and all of the toppings.
- Spread the remaining dressing on the ciabatta rolls. Top with one chicken breast piece and a heaping pile of Taylor Farms Sweet Kale chopped salad. Enjoy!