Sunflower Bacon Crunch Chopped Salad (12.8 oz.)
About this item
- Complete Salad Kit including unique toppings and dressing
- Includes Sweet Onion Dressing
- Healthy and convenient
- A salad ready in minutes
- Washed and ready to enjoy
There’s a reason why everyone loves bacon—its smoky richness can quickly transform any salad into a family favorite. With fresh green cabbage, green leaf lettuce, red cabbage, kale, sunflower seeds, uncured bacon and green onions tossed with a sweet onion coleslaw dressing, the great Taylor Farms Sunflower Crunch Chopped Kit redefines healthy comfort food. This is a fantastic salad that is sure to be a part of your go to salad rotation!
Recipe - Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad with Sweet Potatoes and Quinoa
- 1 package Sunflower Crunch Chopped Kit
- 1 Sweet Potato
- ½ cup Quinoa
- Set the oven to bake for 425 degrees. Cut the sweet potato in 1” cubes and add to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season to your preference. Let the sweet potatoes cook for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Cook the quinoa to the package suggestion.
- Assemble the Sunflower Crunch Chopped Kit, with dressing and toppings. Top with the roasted sweet potatoes and quinoa!