A-iPower Ultra-Quiet 1,600 / 2,000 Watt Inverter Generator
About this item
- Inverter generator has cast iron sleeves
- Cast iron cylinder sleeves provide durability and extended run life of the engine
- 2,000 starting watts/1,600 running watts
- Connect 2 of the same portable inverter generators using the included parallel cables for double the power
- 46 lbs. for an ultra-lightweight design made for true portability
Keep all your devices charged up with the A-iPower Ultra-Quiet 1,600W/2,000W Inverter Generator. Its portable design makes it easy to take with you while on the road.
What is a Generator?
A generator produces electricity by using an energy source such as gasoline, propane or diesel to power its motor. It runs at a constant speed in order to maintain the current needed in most homes. A generator may be used for a wide array of applications and comes in many forms.
What's an Inverter Generator?
An inverter generator has an engine/motor that's connected to an alternator to produce electricity. It's a three-phase unit that outputs the alternating current (AC) like traditional models, but then converts direct current (DC) and inverts it back to clean AC power. An inverter generator maintains a constant flow and usually has a small, lightweight construction for portability.
Differences Between Conventional Generators and Inverter Generators
- Conventional generators aren't overly complicated and are simple to run, as well as maintain
- Inverter generators have advanced technologies to run quieter and cleaner
- Runtimes and Fuel Efficiency:
- With conventional generators, they can accommodate large fuel tanks for longer runtimes
- Inverter models typically have a more compact design for on-the-go use. Therefore, they don't have a large fuel tank, which results in shorter runtimes
- Conventional generators are bulky and heavy. They're constructed with a metal frame and may be on wheels for mobility
- Inverter generators are smaller and much lighter. They may weigh between 30 lbs. to 50 lbs., making them convenient to transport just about anywhere and store
- Level of Noise:
- Since conventional units run at a constant speed of usually 3600 rpm, they produce a continuous noise
- Inverter models have special mufflers, quieter engines along with noise reducing technology to lower the sound level during use
- Parallel Capability:
- Inverter generators have this capability, which allows them to be paired with an identical unit for more power capacity when needed
- Conventional generators come in a range of sizes and power ratings, which reflects on the pricing
- Due to the portable design and other advantages of inverter generators, the cost may be higher in comparison to some conventional units with similar specs
Why Choose the A-iPower Ultra-Quiet 1,600W/2,000W Inverter Generator?
Designed for performance, the A-iPower Ultra-Quiet 1,600W/2,000W Inverter Generator has a 79cc engine to keep it going. A convenient control switch integrates the stop, run and start functions. This portable inverter generator is only 46 lbs., making it easy to transport. It offers a quiet 65 dBA noise level during operation. With inverter technology, this unit provides clean power to sensitive electronics like TVs and computers. The generator has a built-in fuel gauge to remind you when it's time to fill the tank without having to turn it off. The recoil start comes with an ergonomically designed grip. The status lights indicate low oil, overload and output alerts. This inverter generator also comes with a parallel kit for connecting two units together for even more power.
Use for Various Applications
This 2000W inverter generator can be used for numerous applications. It includes a DC adapter and cables for charging cellphones, speakers and batteries. With a portable design, this inverter generator is great for tailgating, camping trips and parties. It also comes with an RV adapter and outlets.