Stamina ATS Air Rower 1402
Why We Love This
Designed to provide an aerobic workout while minimizing joint impact, this air rowing machine strengthens and conditions your back, legs, abdominals and arms for a more powerful body.
About this item
- Large footplates accommodate any size user
- Adjustable nylon foot straps hold feet securely
- Oversized, angled aluminum seat rail supports smooth-sliding seat
- Sturdy steel construction that's built to last
- Comfortable, textured rowing handle keeps hands stable
The ATS Air Rower 1402 from Stamina Products is engineered to fit your workout. The Air Transfer System (ATS) adjusts the resistance constantly to match your rowing speed. As you row harder, the resistance increases. The resistance decreases as you slow your rowing stroke. The three window readout workout monitor gives you feedback with strokes per minute, total strokes, distance, speed, time and calories burned.
Engineered to Fit Your Place
The air rowing machine comes loaded with features. The aluminum seat rail on the 1402 ensures a smooth sliding action for the padded seat. The textured handle and oversized foot pedals add to your comfort and stability. When you're finished with your workout, the rower easily folds up and can be rolled out of the way while not in use.