Popeye Superfood Spinach (2.5 lbs.)
About this item
- Packed with vitamins and antioxidants
- Popeye® Superfood Spinach is ready to eat
- Stamped with the Popeye Approved Superfood seal
- Great superfood for juicing, cooked meals, or smoothies
When you eat spinach that has been heated, you will absorb higher levels of Vitamins A and E, protein, fiber, zinc, calcium, and iron. From a health standpoint, it doesn’t get much better! Popeye® Superfood Spinach is Popeye-approved and ready to eat.
Recipe: Sautéed Spinach with Sundried Tomatoes
What You'll Need
- 1 – 2.5lb package of Popeye Spinach
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil, garlic and sundried tomatoes in a skillet.
- Bring pan to medium high heat and add spinach.
- Saute spinach for 4-5 minutes; stir until tender.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy!
The recipes appearing on the Site are either user-submitted or content generated from another third party. SamsClub.com does not sponsor, recommend, or endorse any specific recipe third party, product, service or information provided on this Site. All content provided herein is for educational purposes only. Such content is not intended to substitute for the diagnosis, treatment and advice of a medical professional. Consult your medical professional for guidance before changing or undertaking a new diet or exercise program; especially if you are under eighteen (18) years old, pregnant, nursing, or have health problems. Neither the author nor SamsClub.com assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
If you have dietary restrictions and/or allergies, always read the ingredient list carefully for all food products prior to consumption. If the ingredient list is not available on the food product, check with the food manufacturer, or do not consume the product.