Spiced Apple Chopped Salad Kit
About this item
- Fall seasonal salad
- Includes Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Convenient family meal read in minutes
- Great natural source of vitamins and minerals
Your favorite fall-inspired flavors in one fresh and tasty salad! This yummy mix is packed with cabbage, romaine, shredded broccoli and green onion, with crunchy honey roasted mini chips, cinnamon puffed apples and smoked gouda cheese. Drizzle with our vibrant Apple Cider Vinaigrette for the perfect light-yet-comforting meal!
Taylor Farms Spiced Apple Stuffed Butternut Squash
- 1 package Taylor Farms Spiced Apple Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 medium butternut squash, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 tsp cinnamon or any warm spices preferred
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place butternut squash on a large baking sheet flesh side up. Sprinkle cinnamon all over each squash. Season generously with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and top with fresh thyme. Roast until fork-tender, about 50-60 minutes depending on the size of the squash. Remove halves from baking sheet and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, toss the Taylor Farms Apple Spiced Chopped kit with all of the components and dressing.
- Fill each butternut squash half with Taylor Farms Apple Spiced Chopped Kit. Top with extra components and dressing if needed.
Taylor Farms Spiced Apple Chopped Salad with Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 package Taylor Farms Spiced Apple Chopped Kit
- 1-2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Remove chicken from packaging and pat dry with paper towels. Combine the marinade ingredients in a gallon zip plastic bag then add the drumsticks. Refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 24 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375°F. Transfer the drumsticks with tongs to a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush the drumsticks with some of the remaining marinade. Discard the bag and remaining marinade.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until the drumsticks are cooked through and caramelized with the marinade.
- In a large bowl, combine the contents of the Taylor Farms Spiced Apple Chopped Kit and toss. Enjoy with the honey glazed drumsticks.