Southwest Airlines Gift Card - Various Amounts
About this item
- Give the gift of a destination — an experience your friends and family will never forget
- From sea to shining sea (and the tropics), we serve more than 100 destinations throughout the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Combined, we operate more than 3,800 flights a day including more than 500 roundtrip markets.
- With over 100 destinations to choose from, this gift is sure to please
- The Southwest® gift card is easy to redeem online, by phone, or at the airport. No fees and never expires.
A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference.
Southwest Airlines Co. is a major U.S. airline, the world's largest low-cost carrier, headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher as Air Southwest and then adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines, in 1971 when it began operating as an intrastate airline wholly within the state of Texas. The airline has more than 50,000 employees and operates more than 3,900 departures a day during peak travel season. Southwest has carried the most domestic passengers of any U.S. airline and has scheduled services to 101 destinations in the United States and eight additional countries, with service to Turks & Caicos beginning on November 5, 2017
Customer appreciation day is every day.
Member reviews & questions
"Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club."